Information on the processing of personal data pursuant to art. 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003
With this information, GB Design S.R.L. Would like to provide you with information required by art. 13 of Legislative Decree no. 30 June 2003 n. 196 (Code regarding the protection of personal data, hereinafter the “Code”).
GB Design S.R.L. collects and uses your personal information through this site in accordance with the provisions of the Privacy Code and in accordance with Recommendation no. 2/2001 that the European Authorities for the protection of personal data gathered by the Group established. 29 of Directive no. 95/46 / EC, adopted on 17 May 2001 to establish minimum requirements for collecting personal data online.
The supply of your personal data is necessary for the delivery and management by GB Design S.R.L. Therefore the failure to provide even a part of them will make it impossible for GB Design S.R.L. to proceed to the assistance you require.
GB Design S.R.L. may use your personal data – upon your explicit consent – even for commercial and marketing purposes related to the promotion of products or promotions such as, but not limited to, sending email newsletters with promotional messages or advertising or the transfer of your data to third parties for the same purposes.
GB Design S.R.L. You may also use your information for the detection of the quality of services provided and to carry out market surveys. In these cases, your consent is optional and the refusal to issue the same will not allow you to receive commercial information by GB Design S.R.L. or participate in promotional initiatives proposed or that your data is transferred to third parties.
GB Design S.R.L. It processes personal data even users who do not registered but have accessed the website anyway. In this case we inform you that the computer systems and software used for the operation of these websites acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. Such information is not collected to be associated with identified, but by their very nature could, through processing and associations, allow the identification of the site. This category includes IP addresses or domain names of computers used by users connecting to this site, the url notation addresses of the requested resources, time of request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size the file obtained in response, etc.
We remind you that Article 7 of the Privacy Code also gives you the ability to exercise certain rights, including those obtained from GB Design S.R.L. the existence or not of personal data about you and their availability in an intelligible form; to know the origin of the data, and the logic and purpose on which the treatment is based; to obtain the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, as well as updating, rectification or, if interested, integration of data; object to the processing for legitimate reasons, or to oppose, at any time, the treatments for the marketing and commercial information. To enforce these rights, you will be able to apply directly to GB Design S.R.L. at the above address.
The data controller is S.R.L. GB Design, with headquarters in Piazza San Pantaleo No. 3, Rome (RO), Italy. The full list of the data processors and third Holders of autonomous handling related to those offered by GB Design S.R.L. agency can be easily requested directly to GB Design S.R.L.
The service provider
The service provider is S.R.L. GB Design, with headquarters in Piazza San Pantaleo No. 3, Rome (RO), Italy.
Types of personal data
The types of data and information collected and processed by GB Design S.R.L. are two:
- Navigation data (automatically collected);
- Data provided voluntarily by the user including email communications;
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate the site GB Design S.R.L. (hereafter only site) acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols.
It is information that is not collected to be associated with the identified, but by their very nature could, through processing and associations with data held by third parties, to identify users.
In this category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of computers used by users who connect to the website, the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) of requested resources, time of request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in reply, the numerical code indicating the status of the response from the server (successful, error, etc..) and other parameters regarding the operating system and computer environment.
This data is used only to obtain anonymous statistical information about the site and to check its correct functioning and is deleted immediately after processing. The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in case of hypothetical crimes against the site.
Data provided voluntarily by user
The optional, explicit and voluntary e-mail addresses listed on Internet sites relating to GB Design S.R.L. It involves the subsequent acquisition of the sender, necessary to respond to requests, and any other personal data included in the message.
Specific summary information will be progressively reported or displayed in the site pages dedicated to particular services on request.
The user of the site voluntarily give their personal information to be able to purchase the experience or the Services available on the websites of GB Design S.R.L.
The data provided by the user who buys an Experience or service on one of the websites GB Design S.R.L. can be the following:
- Last name
- Full address
- Email address
- Landline phone number
- Mobile Phone Number
Such data are stored by GB Design S.R.L. in compliance with Italian law on electronic commerce. The refusal to provide the aforementioned data by the user makes it impossible to complete the registration and use of the experience or the Services offered on the websites of GB Design S.R.L.
The following policy on cookies is prepared by GB Design S.R.L. to describe the types of cookies used on the Site and on the platform, and to describe the reasons and conditions of use thereof. You can not visit the Site or purchase or use the Services offered on the user’s device without sending some cookies.
Continuing the navigation, therefore, the user authorizes GB Design S.R.L. to use some of their cookies. But you can turn off and avoid the use of specific types of cookies by configuring your browser settings, as specified in paragraph 3) of this section.
1. What are cookies? Cookies are lines of text used to perform automatic authentication, session tracking and storing information specific to users who log on to the GB Design SRL server. Specifically, then, are strings of small size text sent from GB Design SRL server to a web client (usually a browser) and then sent back by the client to the server (without change) every time the user logs on to the same portion of the same web domain. A cookie is a small file that then requires the user’s permission to be stored on the hard disk of your computer. Once you have provided consent, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic user, letting you know when you visit a particular website. In this way, the web application can tailor its operations to the requirements and / or user’s tastes, gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
2. Types of cookies, Nature and Purpose of data collected GB Design S.R.L. uses the following types of cookies:
- Technical cookies are the cookies necessary to the operation of the Site and the provision of services offered to the customer.
- “Analytics” cookies that fall within the macro category of technical cookies, are used by GB Design S.R.L. to statistically analyze the access and / or visits to the site and installed exclusively for statistical purposes and / or collect information in aggregate form.
- Session cookies are cookies set by GB technical design S.R.L. server to the user terminal and occasionally by third-party sites to track use of the Site as part of a special session. These cookies are typically stored on the user’s browser for the entire duration of the session. Expire when the browser is closed.
- Functional cookies are cookies that continue to operate even after the browser is closed. This allows for easier and faster access to the Site.
- feature cookies allow the website to remember the choices made by the user (user name, language, region) thus providing improved and more personalized features.
- Performance cookies that collect and analyze information on the use of the site by visitors (pages visited, number of visits, time spent on the site, etc.) To give the user a better browsing experience. These cookies do not collect information that helps to identify you. All data collected by these cookies is aggregated and therefore anonymous and are used only to improve the functioning of the Site.
- Targeting / advertising cookies are cookies installed in order to create a user profile that visit the Site according to your surfing behavior. They can also be used by other companies, affiliates of GB Design SRL, to allow the user to view on the latter sites, banner ads, about the latest services watched on GB Design SRL. As the user navigates Site, these cookies are also used to show the services that may be of interest and / or services similar to those which already looked earlier based on your browsing history. The use of such cookies do not normally entail the processing of personal data, but it can allow access to your computer or other devices, and track the data stored: these cookies connect to the browser installed on your computer or other devices used while browsing the site in order to provide targeted advertising.
- First-party cookies are cookies installed directly from GB Design S.R.L. on the user’s device in order to operate the Site efficiently and track of the Site visitor behavior patterns.
- Third-party cookies are cookies installed by third-party affiliates of GB Design S.R.L. on the Site. In this way S.R.L. GB Design can host your browser ads, ads, such as banner ads of other companies, which in turn installs cookies. They may only be used to store the data that the user has entered, in some circumstances, within one or more websites.
Cookies Used by GB Design S.R.L.
Disable the use of Cookie
Rights of interested parties
Article 7 of the Privacy Code also gives users of the internet sites of GB Design S.R.L. the ability to exercise certain rights, including those obtained from GB Design S.R.L. the existence or not of personal data concerning them and their availability in an intelligible form; to know the origin of the data, and the logic and purpose on which the treatment is based; to obtain the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, as well as updating, rectification or, if interested, integration of data; to oppose the processing for legitimate reasons, or oppose, any time, the treatments for the marketing and commercial information.
To enforce these rights, the user can directly contact GB Design S.R.L. at the above address.
The personal information provided by users sending requests for information or who register to receive newsletters are used only to perform the service or provision requested. GB Design S.R.L. in this case may, with the consent, use the email address provided by users during registration to send periodic newsletters that contain information on the services offered and the main innovations on its areas of activity.
The user has the possibility to refuse the consent to receive the newsletter of one of these websites either during registration, as well as after, responding to emails received and requesting to be deleted from our newsletter list.
Change of these terms
Questions, complaints and suggestions
In this area you can view all your recent orders, manage your shipping and billing addresses, and change your password or the data of your account.
Are you a retailer? Contact us to request an account reserved for you. Call or fill out the form to email your contacts.